Sculptors@Crystal Lake event 6- 14 April 2019
- Commission a sculpture to enrich community, business, tourism, public or private spaces accessible to the public, or Partnership in a sculpture.
- Contact us and register to be a volunteer to assist the event – a variety of skills are needed.
- Emerging Sculptors program. A program to enable emerging sculptors to participate in the symposium as assistants.
- Family Day 13 April, children’s activities, Melba’s chocolate carving.
- Visit the Geological exhibit on the sculpture stone.
- Participate in the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake 2019 photo competition.
- Purchase sculpture and art from the Crystal Lake Gallery
- Become a sponsor. You will be acknowledged online and elsewhere.
- Sculptors @Crystal Lake raffle assists in funding the event.
Commission a Sculpture
The sculptures from the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake symposium in April 2019 by the nine talented sculptors are now available for commision for public spaces or private locations where there is some public access. The sculptures can be commissioned from $10,000. For details click here Sculpture brochure
Please email email@example.com with your expression of interest or for further information, or contact the Chairperson on 041 983 8742 or Secretary on 045 983 8742.
Any payments for donations or sculptures can be made electronically to:
Macclesfield Community Association
Account Number: 10127774
Reference details: Crystal Lake, your initial and surname.
Please email your reference details and notification of what the payment is for, to firstname.lastname@example.org
or pay by cheque or money order to:
Sculptors @ Crystal Lake
PO Box 357 Macclesfield, SA 5153
2019 Photo Competition
Entry is free
Best Photo taken during the 2019 event as judged by the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake committee will receive
1st – $200 2nd -$100 3rd -$50
To enter : Email a high resolution JPEG image taken at the event 6-14 April 2019 (min 2mb resolution) to email@example.com by Sunday 21 April 2019*
Please ensure you include : Your Name and Contact Details
*By submitting your photo to Sculptors @ Crystal Lake, participants agree to grant Sculptors @ Crystal Lake the right to use any pictures for future marketing.
Good Luck Snapping.
The 2017 Photo Competition winner was Jon Evans photo of Jina Lee
The 2015 photo competition winner was Peter Knights photo of Ben Tolhurst.
Emerging Sculptors Program
The Emerging Sculptors Program 2017 mentored artists who worked as assistants with the sculptors at the Symposium to enhance their stone sculpting skills. This program was supported by Country Arts SA and the Australian Government Regional Arts Fund.
Sculptors @ Crystal Lake symposium is the initiative of a local ‘not for profit’ community organisation, the Macclesfield Community Association Inc. ABN: 26395848783 in partnership with the South Australian Stone Sculptors Association. It is funded by commissions of sculpture by private / corporate and community sponsors, by the sale of art work at the Crystal Lake Gallery, donations from the public, grants, fundraising activities, and by the generosity of participating sculptors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
or contact the Chairperson on 041 983 8742 or Secretary on 045 983 8742.