Sculptors@Crystal Lake event 1- 9 April 2017
- Purchase a sculpture to enrich community, business, tourism, public or private spaces accessible to the public, or Partnership in a sculpture.
- Contact us and register to be a volunteer to assist the event – a variety of skills are needed.
- Emerging Sculptors program. A program to enable emerging sculptors to participate in the symposium as assistants.
- Family Day Saturday 8 April, children’s activities, Melba’s chocolate and Udder Delights cheese carving.
- Participate in the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake 2017 photo competition.
- Purchase sculpture and art from the Crystal Lake Gallery
- Become a cash or in-kind event sponsor. You will be acknowledged online and elsewhere.
- Sculptors @Crystal Lake raffle ticket assisted in funding the event.
Purchase a Sculpture
The sculptures from the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake symposium in April 2017 by the eight talented sculptors are available for purchase for public spaces or private locations where there is some public access. The sculptures can be commissioned for between $10,000 and $12,000.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest or for further information, or contact the Secretary on 041 983 8742.
Sculptors@Crystal Lake Photo Competition
Winner of the 2017 Photo Competition – Jon Evans photo of Jina Lee
Best Photo taken during the event as judged by the Sculptors @ Crystal Lake committee received $100
*By submitting a photo Sculptors @ Crystal Lake has the right to use any pictures for future marketing.
Any payments for donations or sculptures can be made electronically to:
Macclesfield Community Association
Account Number: 10127774
Reference details: Crystal Lake, your initial and surname.
Please email your reference details and notification of what the payment is for, to email@example.com
or pay by cheque or money order to:
Sculptors @ Crystal Lake
PO Box 357 Macclesfield, SA 5153
Emerging Sculptors Program
The Emerging Sculptors Program mentored artists who worked as assistants with the sculptors at the Symposium to enhance their stone sculpting skills. This program was supported by Country Arts SA and the Australian Government Regional Arts Fund.
This event is the initiative of a local ‘not for profit’ community organisation, the Macclesfield Community Association Inc. ABN: 26395848783 in partnership with the South Australian Stone Sculptors Association. It is funded by commissions of sculpture by private / corporate and community sponsors, by the sale of art work at the Crystal Lake Gallery, donations from the public, grants, fundraising activities, and by the generosity of participating sculptors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
or contact the Secretary on 041 983 8742.